Motion Photos is a feature that records a small video every time you take a picture, allowing you to see what was happening before/after you took the picture. To see the picture/video, open the photo using Google Photos (you might have to click play/stop on the top right corner). Using a file manager/explorer app, click on the .apk and follow the instructions. If you need help, see the how to install an apk file guide.
- During flashing, users load the new ROM in a manner similar to installing manual updates to the device.
- 11) Spyware in custom ROMs- The Custom ROMs developed by unknown developers can make you a victim of cyber fraud.
- The software is Android 10-based My UX which is clean and simple and close to stock Android.
- It’s also possible that the newest update just isn’t available yet for your phone.
- The Arrow OS project offers simple and minimalistic features that end up resulting in a clean and neat interface, that can further be customized if the user wants to.
The handset runs stock Android 9.0 Pie out of the box, starts at 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, and Zeiss optics for front and rear cameras. It’s fueled by a 3500mAh battery and has fast charging support. Mi A3 is the third Android One or stock Android phone from Xiaomi. Going by early 2021 standards, the Mi A3 can be termed as a compact and light phone.
The Google Camera application https://www.buildyourpatch.com/2023/05/08/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-galaxy-tab-s-sm/ can be used instead of the stock Rom camera application after you have installed the APK file. From a quality, compatibility, and stability point of view, the latest version is not always the best version. GCam APK is a popular choice among Android users who want to take high-quality photos with their devices. However, it should be noted that GCam APK is not officially supported by Google and is only available for Android devices.
- The Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro also sport Google’s latest Tensor G2 chipset, which isn’t the best on the market but is good enough for demanding users.
- Custom ROMs, in many cases, are developed by specialized Android users who have a deep understanding of Google’s operating system.
- It is a simple program for Windows that makes it easy to quickly download files, with no speed limit.
- Some apps won’t work if they sense that your device is rooted, and you could potentially ruin your phone if you’re not careful.
- These are among the cheapest Android Smartphones from Samsung.
You can download and install his OnePlus Camera port from this link. But some of the enthusiasts out there still feel it’s not enough for them and love to install custom ROMs.
They’re all the same version, but have different package names (the package name is the text next/under the download link). Every bug fixed, every new feature, etc, is available on all apks, but the package name is different. • Night Sight in Portrait and Camera modes – Get the same Night Sight results in low light without having to switch modes. • Video stabilization modes – Use Locked for videos of long performances, when you want to look away from the camera.